KENYA KIAMWANGI 250 GR
Kenya Kiamwangi AA TOP
On the scenic Kenyan highlands, straddling the Equator, coffee is harvested during the winter.
Numerous families of small producers, associated with various agricultural cooperatives, harvest the ripe coffee cherries by hand and resell them at the Kiamwangi processing station.
The most common varietals are Bourbon SL hybrids: these are tolerant to the prolonged droughts that occasionally affect these regions and with a limited production capacity but an exceptional aromatic potential, especially if grown at altitude.
Entirely processed by hand and with fresh water, the lots are stripped of their flesh, left to ferment and subsequently washed for at least 24 hours. Drying lasts 10 days and ends when the relative humidity of the grain reaches 12%.
- Altitude: 1750 mt
- Typology: AA TOP
- Species: Arabica
- Process: Washed
- Harvest period: November/January
- Roasting profile: Light
- Sensorial notes: Lime, cedar, ginger, violet, jasmine
- Reccomended extraction methods: Espresso/Filter
The Mono Origins are roasted once in a week, for this reason the delivery time could be different.
Maximum quantity that can be purchased: 6 units.
For more infos please write an email at email@example.com
EXPRESS DOUBLE EXTRACTION
- Serving size: 19gr
- Brew ratio: 50%
- Extraction time: 25 seconds
- Water temperature: 96 degrees
- Pressure profile: constant 9 bar or lever profile
- Preparation: use 1g of ground coffee for every 10g of water placed in the lower tank. Alternatively, fill the filter with coffee up to the edges without abounding and without pressing it. Place the coffee in the filter by lightly tapping it;
- Water: it must be poured into the lower tank up to and not beyond the valve. We recommend starting with hot water around 80 degrees;
- Always use low mineral content water to prevent the coffee aroma from being altered;
- It is best to heat over medium heat to gradually raise the temperature;
- Remove with the lid open. Once the extraction reaches the middle of the tank, turn off the flame to avoid the gurgling and the consequent burnt taste;
- Always wash the mocha with hot water after each use and with neutral soap every 5 uses so that future extractions maintain the correct aroma and flavor.
Giovannacci Caffè's shipments it's a real deal. For Italy, choose as many products you wish and the shipping fee stays €6. If your order is over €50, the shipment is free. For Europe, shipment fee is €10. If your order is over €95, the shipment is free. For the UK the shipment fee is €34 - free if your order is over €200.