BRAZIL SUL DE MINAS CERRADO 250 GR
- Altitude: 900/1200 mt
- Typology: Cerrado Dulce NY2
- Species: Arabica
- Process: Natural
- Harvest period: June/August
- Roasting profile: Light
- Sensorial notes: Cocoa/malt/caramel/walnut
- Reccomended extraction methods: Espresso/Filter
The Mono Origins are roasted once in a week, for this reason the delivery time could be different.
Maximum quantity that can be purchased: 6 units.
For more infos please write an email at email@example.com
EXPRESS DOUBLE EXTRACTION
- Serving size: 18.5gr of ground coffee
- Brew ratio: 50%
- Extraction time: 24 seconds
- Water temperature: 95 degrees
- Pressure profile: 9 bar
- Preparation: use 1g of ground coffee for every 10g of water placed in the lower tank. Alternatively, fill the filter with coffee up to the edges without abounding and without pressing it. Place the coffee in the filter by lightly tapping it;
- Water: it must be poured into the lower tank up to and not beyond the valve. We recommend starting with hot water around 80 degrees;
- Always use low mineral content water to prevent the coffee aroma from being altered;
- It is best to heat over medium heat to gradually raise the temperature;
- Remove with the lid open. Once the extraction reaches the middle of the tank, turn off the flame to avoid the gurgling and the consequent burnt taste;
- Always wash the mocha with hot water after each use and with neutral soap every 5 uses so that future extractions maintain the correct aroma and flavor.
Giovannacci Caffè's shipments it's a real deal. For Italy, choose as many products you wish and the shipping fee stays €6. If your order is over €50, the shipment is free. For Europe, shipment fee is €10. If your order is over €95, the shipment is free. For the UK the shipment fee is €34 - free if your order is over €200.
Caffe di ottima qualità, ma anche tutti gli altri prodotti sono all'altezza. La cortesia, l'attenzione, e l'efficienza sono state una piacevole sorpresa, sempre confermata. Spedizioni senza mai avere alcun problema.