GRAN CAFFE' BLEND LUXURY TIN 250 GR
Our historical blend is our history, our identity. It consists of only Arabica coffees from the smallest and tallest selected plantations in Central and South America, Africa and Asia, processed with a natural and washed method. The roasting is medium and the tasting result is sweet and aromatic with notes of cocoa, almond, rum and cherry.
How to prepare a perfect Moka
- Preparation: use 1g of ground coffee for every 10g of water placed in the lower tank. Alternatively, fill the filter with coffee up to the edges without abounding and without pressing it. Settle the coffee in the filter by lightly tapping it;
- Water: it must be poured into the lower tank up to and not beyond the valve. We recommend starting with hot water around 80 degrees;
- Always use low mineral content water to prevent the coffee aroma from being altered;
- It is best to heat over medium heat to gradually raise the temperature;
- Extract with the lid open. Once the extraction reaches the middle of the tank, turn off the flame to avoid the gurgling and the consequent burnt taste;
- Always wash the moka with hot water after each use and with neutral soap every 5 uses so that future extractions maintain the correct aroma and flavor.
PREMIUM INGREDIENTS: Giovannacci Caffè always selects the best coffee from small plantations, all the harvesting is closely monitored to ensure the quality of the product.
THE ART OF ROASTING: Our highly experienced roaster constantly checks the colour of the beans. Once they are perfectly roasted, their special brown colour means all their aroma is locked in.
ATTENTION TO DETAIL: All our blends are continuously and carefully monitored and tasted to ensure consistent high quality. Even our packaging is specially selected to ensure our coffee remains fresh and tasty
Giovannacci Caffè's shipments it's a real deal. For Italy, choose as many products you wish and the shipping fee stays €6. If your order is over €50, the shipment is free. For Europe, shipment fee is €10. If your order is over €95, the shipment is free. For the UK the shipment fee is €34 - free if your order is over €200.
Bello il nuovo barattolo! Me lo hanno regalato qualche mese fa e adesso lo compro per regalarlo ai miei amici, una buona idea, simpatico ed elegante, giusto per un pensiero da fare a chi ama il buon caffè!